UPayments features that help businesses streamline their payment processing and improve checkout experience.
- Save your card details for future use without requiring an additional One-Time Password (OTP) verification for subsequent transactions.
- Enhanced convenience and streamlines the checkout process for your returning customers.
- Show the Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay option on your Checkout Page.
- Integrate payment methods seamlessly into any platforms, websites, or applications.
- Payment methods possible on Whitelabel API include KNET, Credit Cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay
- Plug and Play API:UPayments provides a plug-and-play API that can be easily integrated into any website or mobile app.
- Payment Methods: The API supports multiple payment options, including K-Net, debit and credit cards (including Mastercard and Visa), Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay.
- Plugins: UPayments also provides several plugins and integrations for popular e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce, Prestashop, Shopify, Flutter, Magento, Opencart, CS-Cart, and nopCommerce.
- PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliance: UPayments is fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) Level 1, ensuring that all transactions are processed securely and reliably. UPayments is also licensed by the Central Bank of Kuwait.
- Multi-Currency Support: UInterface supports all currencies, making it ideal for businesses that operate globally.
- Save Card Feature: Allow buyers to store their card information for future transactions, which helps to simplify the payment process and enhance the overall customer experience using MPGS.
- KFAST Feature: Affiliated with KNET Payment Gateway, KFAST enables customers to save their card details, making future transactions faster and more convenient. Cards saved with KFAST are managed by KNET side and not UPayments.
- Multi-Vendor API: UInterface also provides a multi-vendor API option, enabling apps like Uber and Talabat with different sellers under a single platform to use the API. The parent vendor can charge a commission to the sub-vendor on every transaction.
Overall, UInterface is a versatile payment gateway solution that provides several features to help businesses of all sizes and industries streamline their payment processing and improve their customer experience.